Product Name: Anker 535Solar Generator (PowerHouse 512Wh with Solar Panel 100W)
One Description: Enough Power for Any Adventure
- 6× Longer-Lasting:With premium LiFePO4 batteries, get 3,000 complete charge cycles and 6× longer battery lifespan compared to the standard lithium-ion batteries.
- Clean and Efficient Solar Energy
Harness the clean, renewable energy of the sun with a high conversion efficiency that converts up to 23% of solar energy into electrical energy.
- Sustainable Solar Charging
- Recharge the portable power station to 80% in 4 hours under direct sunlight conditions. (Note: Works with pass-through charging and Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) to get the highest efficiency while solar charging)
- Smart Sunlight Tracking System
With Suncast technology's guidance, adjust the panels properly for optimal solar charging.
- Make the Most Of Your PowerHouse
- Switching on power-saving mode enables the power station to turn off right away when your devices are fully charged. Switching off power-saving mode will enable stable charging for prolonged use.
- Keep An Eye On Your Power
- The smart LED display lets you easily track the power station's vital information such as remaining capacity, current input and output, and the time left to fully recharge the battery.
-Powered by lithium iron phosphate batteries used in electric vehicles that offer 6 times more usage than conventional batteries.
- When the control buttons are turned on, even if no devices are being charged, there will still be a certain amount of no load power consumption. We recommend turning off the control buttons after using them to avoid draining power.
- The power station supports pass-through charging.
- Compatible with USB-C MacBooks, iPad, iPhone 8 / X / 11 / 12 / 13 (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets, and other USB-charged devices.
- Incompatible with appliances that require more than 500W input such as microwaves, electric grills, refrigerators, electric vehicles, coffee machines, and more.
- The first time you use the device, the battery may appear to drain faster than normal. Discharge the battery to 1%, then recharge to 100%, and PowerHouse will automatically calibrate for future use.