The power to charge USB-C devices at full speed.
Works flawlessly with the full range of USB-C and USB-A phones, tablets, and more.
Anker’s MultiProtect safety system provides total protection for you and your devices.
Model Number: A2625
PowerPort PD 2The Two-Port Power Delivery Wall Charger
High-Speed ChargingEquipped with 18W Power Delivery to charge the latest iPhones at full speed, as well as Anker's world-renowned PowerIQ technology for all standard USB devices.
Travel ReadyTired of having to carry around multiple ungainly chargers for your tablet, phone, and more? A pocket-friendly size makes this PowerPort the ideal travel companion.
Advanced Safety FeaturesOur exclusive safety system delivers surge protection, temperature control, and more-ensuring total protection for you and your devices.
Compatible with:iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro, Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9+, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy S7, and More
At a GlanceInput: 100 - 240V~ 1.5A 50 - 60Hz USB-C Output: 5V ⎓ 3A / 9V ⎓ 2A USB-A Output: 5V ⎓ 2.4A (max.)
Dimensions: 62 mm × 63 mm × 29 mm / 2.44 in × 2.48 in × 1.14 in . Weight: 133 g / 4.69 oz
- PowerPort PD 2 is designed to charge phones and tablets. To charge laptops like MacBook and Huawei Matebook at full speed, you will need a charger with at least 30W output.
- For iPhone charging, connect to the PD port using a USB-C to Lightning cable.
- Not support Qualcomm Quick Charge for Samsung devices.
- Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play" in TV mode.
- After connecting to iPhone (8/8 Plus/X/XS Max/XS/XR), fast charging (9V) will begin automatically, regardless of whether you hear one charging indicator sound or two.
- Fast charge the PD enabled iPhone from 0-50% within 30 minutes.