To take advantage of fast charge mode, using a Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 wall charger is required. Standard charge mode also requires at least 5V/2A - iPhone stock chargers (only 5V/1A) can not supply enough power for PowerWave Pad.
Note: Please use the included cable for best results.
For best results, place your phone on the center of the wireless charging pad to ensure stable charging.
PowerWave Pad supports charging through phones cases up to 5mm thick. Please note that cases made of metal, external attachments such as magnets, credit cards, grips, and stands will interfere with charging.
Certified to work flawlessly with any Qi-compatible phone, ensuring a safe charge for you and your devices.
High-speed charging. Leading technology. Join our family of over 30 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
Model Number: A2503
The Optimized Wireless Charging Pad
Slim and Trim
An aesthetically-pleasing slimline design adds an air of high-tech sophistication to your desk, while the TPU charging surface prevents your devices from easily sliding off.
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
10W Mode: (Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
• Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8
7.5W Mode: (Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• iPhone SE (2020) / 11/ 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / XR / XS / X / 8 / 8 Plus
5W Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
• AirPods / AirPods Pro / Galaxy Buds / Galaxy Buds+
• Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
• All other Qi-enabled phones and devices