A2503 Safety Instruction
Slim and Trim
An aesthetically-pleasing slimline design adds an air of high-tech sophistication to your desk, while the TPU charging surface prevents your devices from easily sliding off.
Just in Case
Don't worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Optimized to match the charging requirements of the latest Galaxy devices. A full charge takes 30 minutes less than ordinary chargers.
Works with iPhone and other wirelessly charged devices.
Certified to work flawlessly with any Qi-compatible phone, providinging a safe charge for you and your devices.
Transmits charging power straight through even heavy-protection phone cases.
For best results, place your phone on the center of the wireless charging pad to ensure stable charging.
High-speed charging. Leading technology. Join our family of over 30 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 10W
10W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• Galaxy S10+ / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
• Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
• iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
• All Qi-enabled phones and devices
• Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
• Do not use an iPhone 5V/1A stock charger or a computer's USB port to power your PowerWave.
• Place your phone on the center of the PowerWave Pad to ensure stable charging.
• Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging.
• Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for Fast Charge Mode.
• The iPhone 6 series, iPhone 7 series do not support wireless charging.